- NO REGRETS! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Admits She REJECTED These Two ICONIC Films Of Karisma Kapoor
- Never Seen Before! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Romance THIS SUPERSTAR In Woh Kaun Thi Remake?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan BREAKS SILENCE On Why She BLASTED Media When She Was With Aaradhya Bachchan!
- LOVE! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's SWEET GESTURE For Jaya Bachchan Will Put Their SPAT Rumours To Rest
- OOPS! Amitabh Bachchan DISCRIMINATES Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Shweta Bachchan; Fans Slam Him
- UH OH! What Made A Composed Aishwarya Rai Bachchan TEARY-EYED All Of A Sudden At A Recent Event?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan HITS BACK At Sonam Kapoor, Says This About Her Purple Lips Fiasco!
The ultra-gorgeous B-town actress & former Miss World, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has always (like literally!) managed to bewitch us with her gorgeous appearances on the red carpet, at the Cannes Film Festival. This year (2016) Aishwarya will complete her 15th year at the festival.
And to mark the 15 years of her beautiful journey, we have brought to you 30 unseen pictures of the very gorgeous Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, which you can't afford to miss at any cost!
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See All The 30 Pictures Below:
Recently, at the launch of L'Oreal Infallible Cannes 2016 collection, Aishwarya had said she is not at all anxious about her look for upcoming Cannes Film Festival.
When asked about her choice of outfit for the extravaganza, the actress, who had earlier dazzled the audience with her sartorial choice, said, "I think it is a bit advance. Laying out the wardrobe is too early. I am girl on the go. But I have never spent sleepless nights planning the Cannes red carpet."
She also shared her experienceat the prestigious Cannes Film Festival for last 15 years. "The experience has been different year after year. It has been 15 years, I am thankful to L'Oréal for this. It's a great exchange of ideas with different people you meet."
She added, "I am glad I got opportunity to share my thoughts and work at this prestigious festival. I feel humbled and privileged to speak there, represent Indian cinema and be a member of film fraternity. It has been a precious experience."
We are desperately waiting for the day, Aishwarya will walk the red carpet at the Cannes. What about you?