- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
The ultra-gorgeous B-town actress & former Miss World, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has always (like literally!) managed to bewitch us with her gorgeous appearances on the red carpet, at the Cannes Film Festival. This year (2016) Aishwarya will complete her 15th year at the festival.
And to mark the 15 years of her beautiful journey, we have brought to you 30 unseen pictures of the very gorgeous Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, which you can't afford to miss at any cost!
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See All The 30 Pictures Below:
Recently, at the launch of L'Oreal Infallible Cannes 2016 collection, Aishwarya had said she is not at all anxious about her look for upcoming Cannes Film Festival.
When asked about her choice of outfit for the extravaganza, the actress, who had earlier dazzled the audience with her sartorial choice, said, "I think it is a bit advance. Laying out the wardrobe is too early. I am girl on the go. But I have never spent sleepless nights planning the Cannes red carpet."
She also shared her experienceat the prestigious Cannes Film Festival for last 15 years. "The experience has been different year after year. It has been 15 years, I am thankful to L'Oréal for this. It's a great exchange of ideas with different people you meet."
She added, "I am glad I got opportunity to share my thoughts and work at this prestigious festival. I feel humbled and privileged to speak there, represent Indian cinema and be a member of film fraternity. It has been a precious experience."
We are desperately waiting for the day, Aishwarya will walk the red carpet at the Cannes. What about you?