- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Refuses To Dance On 'Raunchy' Item Numbers Like Kareena Kapoor Khan!
- Fanne Khan: Rajkummar Rao Receives A Sweet Surprise From Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Anil Kapoor!
- Prernaa Arora: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Loved The Script Of Woh Kaun Thi
- HOT SCOOP! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan STOPS Abhishek Bachchan To Sign His Next Opposite Priyanka Chopra
- Aishwarya Rai After Her Break-up With Salman Khan: Hope People Will Like Ash-Vivek Oberoi Pair Too
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
Who says two successful actresses can't be friends? Bollywood divas Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Preity Zinta are the live examples that two successful actresses can also be best friends. And today, we are dedicating our feature to their less popular yet timeless friendship.
Not many of us know, but Preity and Aishwarya Rai have been gal-pals for a long time now. Recently, the duo was seen together in Bangalore, cheering for the kabaddi team, Jaipur Pink Panthers, along with Abhishek and Aaradhya Bachchan.
Click On 'View Photos' To Check Out Their All Unseen Pictures Here:
Preity,who is not only close to Aishwarya but the entire Bachchan family, had once been on a world tour with Aishwarya & Abhishek in 2008, which you can see above in the pictures.
Read yourself here, what Preity had once said about Aishwarya and her behaviour to a leading daily. "I get along very well with her (Aishwarya). Despite the fact that she's on top she is very down to earth. Success never goes to her head, her head is always on her shoulders. I have worked with other actresses and get along with Manisha, she is very nice and Mahima is like my elder sister she is sweet and I love her. Rani and I work well and, I'm friends with Gracy and Priyanka but we don't go to each others houses or call each other. The only actress I visited at her home or called sometimes is Aish . When her leg broke, I visited her. Aishwarya is the only close friend I had."
This old piece of interview gives a clear insight about the unbreakable bonding of Aishwarya & Preity. Aren't they the true besties?