- Kartik Aaryan Thinks He's An A-list Star Now; Karan Johar THROWS Him Out Of The Akshay Kumar's Film
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Akshay Kumar's Gold Trivia: Did You Know? Out Of India's 9 Gold Medals, 8 Are For Hockey
- Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon & Riteish Deshkumh Have Fun While Shooting For Housefull 4 In London! Pics
- Gold: Akshay Kumar's Latest Song Chad Gayi Hai Is Out! Watch Here
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
Akshay Kumar is one of the most bankable stars of Bollywood, today. This tall, dark and good looking hero is quite the ladies' man. Check out some unseen pictures of Akshay with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Katrina Kaif, Amy Jackson, Deepika Padukone and other Bollywood co-stars.
Superstar Akshay was a 24-year-old man when he made his Bollywood debut with Pramod Chakravarthy's Saugandh in 1991. After that, he also worked in many B-grade films but a year later, Akshay Kumar tasted success with Abbas-Mastan's college thriller Khiladi.
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See The Pictures
But the actor did not become a huge star overnight. He rose to stardom slowly but steadily. He is an inspiration to many as he was born in Amritsar and was raised in Delhi and then to make the ends meet worked as a chef in Bangkok. Akshay had no connections in Bollywood.
Don't Miss: Hrithik Roshan & Katrina Kaif Look Super Hot Together, See Their Rare Pictures
Khiladi Kumar who has almost spent 25 years in Bollywood says that it's very important to stay focused in this competitive industry, ''No matter how much you are loved or respected, the minute you lose focus, or make a small mistake, people will tear you apart,'' Akshay Kumar told a leading daily.
Akshay Kumar further added, ''One has to deal with it. You give your best, stay immune to gossip and think only about your goal. The best way to survive in this industry is to be the person 'you' want to be and do what 'you' feel is right. No one has got close enough to use or abuse me and even if they did, I wouldn't get too emotional about it.''