- Ali Zafar Controversy: Aqsa Ali Says Harassment Charges Are FALSE, Claims It’s Personal Vendetta!
- Ali Zafar In Trouble! Another Woman Accuses Him Of Groping & Forcibly Kissing Her
- Ali Zafar Sexually Harassed Me Despite Knowing I Am A Mother Of Two Children: Meesha Shafi
- Fukrey Returns Teaser: The Jugaadu Boys Are Back & You Won't Stop Laughing At Their Crazy Antics!
- Ali Zafar Replaced By Tahir Bhasin In Dear Zindagi!
- Yash Raj Films To Launch Ali Zafar's Brother Danyal Zafar In Bollywood?
It's been a while since we last saw Ali Zafar on silver screen and there is no denying that we miss seeing him on screen. But today, our feature is dedicated to Ali's 'oh-so-gorgeous' wife, Ayesha Fazli.
And let us tell you that she has the looks to die for! We wonder, why Ali keeps sharing his pictures with her on Instagram. The duo looks much in love and we can't stop drooling over their romantic pictures.
Sharing Here With You, Their 20 Romantic Pictures:
Along with a good hubby, Ali is also one loving son-in-law. While promoting his film, Total Siyapaa, which also casted Yami Gautam opposite him, Ali has revealed his first meeting with Ayesha's parents to a leading daily.
He had said, "I was very lucky that my father-in-law was a big fan of music and movies. Actually his dad used to make movies. Jab unse mila and he found out that I can sing, he was overjoyed. In fact, kya hua ki they didn't know that we were dating. So unhone kaha ki chalo gaana-vaana karte hai, doston ko bulate hain. Unhone mera gaane suna hi nahi tha usse pehle. Toh ho sakta tha ki main bahut bura singer hota and woh sab log aa jaate. But that night I sang on a little keyboard and people were sitting till 4 am and all his friends enjoyed a lot. And then I remember charming her mother by making a big lifesize portrait of her. I still have that. They're wonderful people."
We hope that, soon we get to see the Kill Dill actor back with a bang in Bollywood!