- Rishi Kapoor Admits He Admires Ranbir Kapoor's GF Alia Bhatt; Talks About Her Like Never Before!
- Is It This Quality Of Alia Bhatt That Makes Her 'MORE ACCEPTABLE' Than Katrina Kaif To Neetu Kapoor?
- Attracting Luck After Dating Alia Bhatt? Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Going To Hollywood!
- Ranbir Kapoor Terribly Excited About Brahmastra, Reveals A Shocking Detail About The Film!
- Ranbir Kapoor Deeply In Love With Alia Bhatt; Says When In Love, Even Water Tastes Like Sherbet!
- Ranbir Kapoor Went BANKRUPT After Jagga Jasoos's Failure; Reveals How Bhansali Almost BROKE His Back
The bubbly Alia Bhatt, is having a really good time in London and is seen roaming the streets freely with her sister Shaheen Bhatt, and the duo are having a wonderful sister bonding!
Check out pictures of Alia Bhatt in London here!
Alia Bhatt, also met her close friends who stay in London, and visited several cafes and nightclubs with them. Both Alia Bhatt and her sister Shaheen Bhatt have posted several pictures on their Instagram account having a gala time letting their hair down in the vibrant city, London.
Also Read: Ileana D'Cruz's Boyfriend Clicks Mindblowing Pictures Of Her In A Bikini & Much More!
The Udta Punjab star, Alia Bhatt, attended Beyonce concert at the Wimbley Stadium with her sister and friends, and also a week ago she had attended Coldplay concert with Deepika Padukone and her friends in Berlin, Germany.
Also Read: 20 Pictures Of Riya Sen That Would Make You 'Sit & Stare' At Her!
So Alia Bhatt, apart from roaming across the streets of London and Berlin, has not missed an opportunity to witness live musical concerts and we surely love her for that, as music for the soul is a very good thing.
Basking in the success of Udta Punjab, Alia Bhatt is taking a much deserved break from her daily routine and spending the time with her sister, is the icing on the cake.
However, Alia Bhatt, doesn't want the spotlight on her private life and keeps her personal life away from the limelight. In a recent interview to DNA Alia Bhatt was quoted as saying,
"Keeping my personal life away from the public glare just saves me from any further damage. It's more a way of caution rather than getting hurt. I feel when you start talking about it, your entire life revolves around that. I admit that it does happen by default but I am here to work and be known as an actor and not someone who has a happening personal life."