- Amitabh Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's First Ad Is Going Viral For All The Emotional Reasons!
- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Amitabh, Abhishek & Shweta Bachchan Witness France's Victory [View Pic]
There is no doubt that Amitabh Bachchan is the best father-in-law and loves Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, just like his daughter.
Today we have collected some beautiful pictures of Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, which show that they share a special bond!
Go through the slider to see all the pictures of Amitabh with daughter-in-law Aish.
Not many are aware that even before marrying Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai was very friendly with Amitabh Bachchan as they had worked in many films together. Not just that, Jaya Bachchan had mentioned in a TV show that Amitabh is very fond of Aishwarya and was on cloud nine when Abhishek told him about his feelings for Aish.
Also Read: Too Much Love! Katrina Kaif Liked Salman Khan's Sultan So Much That She Watched It Twice
Infact, Abhishek Bachchan called his father immediately, when Aishwarya Rai Bachchan said 'yes' to his marriage proposal.
Not long ago, Amitabh Bachchan gave a fitting reply to all those, who criticised his daughter-in-law, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan for her purple lips at the Cannes 2016. The superstar said in an interview to a daily, ''I didn't see it, but what is wrong with that? Social media gives someone the opportunity to express themselves. And the good part is, it lasts for a day or half-a-day; the next day, something else comes up. Things move so rapidly in today's life that you don't have time.''
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan too, loves and respects Amitabh Bachchan a lot, she once said, "We all are family today... He is Paa. He was, is and forever will be iconic to all of us. Everyone will think that way today and forever. It has to be admired, respect and appreciated.''