- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
- OH MY GOD! Is Bipasha Basu Pregnant With Her First Child; Spotted Hiding Her BABY BUMP?
- OO-LA-LA! Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover's LIP LOCK Caught On Camera [Inside Birthday Party Photos]
Bipasha Basu got married to Karan Singh Grover on April 30th in a beautiful traditional Bengali wedding, attended by family and close friends. Their wedding was an intimate affair but their reception was nothing less than an award function as it was attended by who's who of the film industry.
Celebrities including Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor, Sushmita Sen among others graced the lavish reception. Here's taking a look at some of the best pictures from Bipasha Basu & Karan Singh Grover's wedding album.
After a year-long courtship, the two are now officially married. Popularly known as 'Monkey Lovers', the two had a monkey theme in almost every ceremony. After their marriage, Karan Singh Grover wrote a sweet message for his wife Bipasha Basu.
Also Read: Bipasha Basu & Karan Singh Grover Get The Most Romantic Welcome Cake On Their Honeymoon!
Karan took to Instagram and wrote, "Thank you for restoring our faith in heaven and the Angels and the fact that divinity walks amidst us mere mortals...you're beauty and the purity of your soul is undoubtedly unearthly... (sic)"
The love story of Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover started on the sets of their first film together, Alone. After the release of the film, they were often spotted together. However both of them avoided to talk about their personal life for a long time.
Finally, few days before their marriage the couple confirmed that they are very much together and would soon tie the knot.