- Race 3 New Poster! Jacqueline Fernandez's Jessica Is 'Raw Power', Reveals Salman Khan
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Salman Khan's Co-star In Veergati, Pooja Dadwal Suffering From TB! Has No Money To Pay For Treatment
- Race 3 First Poster! Salman Khan Says 'Mera Naam Hai Sikander' & Drops A Major Hint About His Role
- EXCITING NEWS! Salman Khan Pens A Romantic Song For Race 3
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
Salman Khan and Anushka Sharma starrer Sultan is one of the most awaited movies of 2016. In the Ali Abbas Zafar directorial venture, Salman plays the titular role - a wrestler, who goes on to win the gold medal for India in wrestling.
But due to some reasons, he leaves wrestling and returns to the sport after some time with an unfit body and faces many hurdles. He is then trained in MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) by Randeep Hooda. And today, we bring to you the best pictures of Salman and Anushka from the sets of Sultan. You can go through all the pictures by clicking on VIEW PHOTOS below.
This is the first time, Salman Khan will be seen wearing a langot (truss) in the movie and not many people know that he was reduced to tears while walking in it.
Also Read: This Is What Alia Bhatt Has To Say About Her Cold War With Shraddha Kapoor
"The most difficult part was wearing the langot. Now, I understand what an actress goes through when she wears a swim suit. When I was told that I have to wear a langot, I thought that I will be able to do it.''
''When I reached there, we saw a crowd of 5000 people and I was like, no way. I am not doing this. I was in tears while walking out of the vanity van. I felt violated," Salman Khan told a leading daily.
"I was never ashamed of removing my shirt but this was the most difficult thing and thank God, people got used to it," said the handsome actor.