- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
The flawless diva Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is back to back making many heads turn owing to her stunning avatar at Cannes Film Festival. Her all the three avatars at Cannes 2016, which we have seen so far were damn gorgeous!
And now, we have brought to you a few 'black and white' stills of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, that are way too beautiful and will surely show you totally a different avatar of hers! So embrace yourself before you find yourself lost, in these breathtaking clicks!
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See All The 15 Pictures:
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has received compliments from many people around the world for her gorgeous looks. She is surely one of those actresses, who hardly cares about fashion police and embraces her natural beauty in its most innate form!
Talking about her beauty, Aishwarya will be next seen in completely a de-glam avatar in her upcoming film, Sarbjit.
Make-up artist Subhash Shinde, who has created actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's look in film Sarbjit says that she has tremendous patience.
"She has a lot of patience and she takes a lot of interest in her work. She has never told me to hurry up. She has so much excitement in her, she keeps saying, 'I want to see how I look'. And after the whole look is ready when she sees it, she says, 'Wow! This is so nice' and she becomes extremely delighted," Shinde said in an interview.
Aishwarya plays the sister of Sarabjit Singh in Sarbjit, and her character matures from a young character to an elderly woman in the 23 years of seeking justice for her imprisoned brother!