- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
- Unbelievable, Salman Khan Just Called Katrina Kaif ‘Baby’ & She Even Responded To It!
- Shahrukh Khan's Children Aryan, Suhana & AbRam Look Way Too Awesome In Their Latest Holiday Pictures
The Chak De India girl, Chitrashi Rawat, came into the news after almost a decade and people were surprised to see her transformation from a tomboy (in the film) to a beautiful woman. Her pictures were trending on social media and she came into the spotlight once again.
Chitrashi, was recently seen holidaying in Goa along with her friend Shruti Ulfat, and has posted several pictures of their Goan vacation on her Instagram account, sporting a red hot bikini!
Check out hot pictures of Chitrashi Rawat holidaying in Goa here!
Shruti Ulfat, is basically a theatre & television artist was also seen on the silver screen in the film Raaz, Aetbaar and Yeh Hai Mumbai Meri Jaan. Chitrashi & Shruti are best buddies and the duo are seen travelling to several places and their Instagram is filled with holiday pictures.
Chirtashi Rawat, who was first seen in Shahrukh Khan's Chak De India, went on to star in many other Bollywood films, but all her roles were rather short-lived and didn't make use of her talents to the full extent.
The actress couldn't find a role which was prominent and in the film Fashion, she plays the character of a casting agent, who gives Priyanka Chopra her first break, through some contacts and portfolios. In Sanjay Dutt's film Luck, Chitrashi Rawat played the character of a tomboy, but that role was very short as well.
Chitrashi Rawat, also found work in films such as Yeh Dooriyan, Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya, Prem Mayee and Hogaya Dimaagh Ka Dahi, but all these movies tanked at the box office.