- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- Here's Why Priyanka Chopra BROKE UP With Her Superstar EX-BF; Dating Nick To Heal Her BROKEN Heart!
- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
- Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Collaborate For A Film After Good Ten Years!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Suhana Khan Poses With A Mystery Man At A Party & The Internet Can't Stop Asking, 'Who's That Boy?'
- VIRAL VIDEO! When Janhvi Kapoor As A Kid Presented The Best Actor Award To Shahrukh Khan
- Shahrukh Khan Celebrates Eid In Orlando, View Pictures!
- Shahrukh Khan, Varun Dhawan, Big B, Madhuri Dixit, Anil Kapoor & Others Wish Everyone A Happy Eid
- Salman Khan Is A ZERO! Read To Know Why
- How Salman & Shahrukh Khan Became Enemies In An Instant & Patched Up A Few Years Later!
Sagarika Ghatge played a prominent role in Shahrukh Khan's Chak De India as Preeti Sabarwal. She was modern, stylish and an uptown woman having all the necessary equipments for the game. The very first scene showed Sagarika Ghatge having a fight with tomboy Chitrashi Rawat, all because of a bed! Well, that was a decade ago and the girls have turned into beautiful and gorgeous women now.
Check out these pictures of Chak De India girl Sagarika Ghatge below!
Sagarika Ghatke played the role of Preeti Sabarwal in Shahrukh Khan starrer Chak De India!
Chak De India
Chak De India released in the year 2006 and went on to be a superhit. The film was one of a kind and people absolutely loved it.
For the first time in Bollywood, Chak De India showed women's sporting as a movie and the freshness of the content made it a superhit.
The title track of the movie 'Chak De India' is so big, that it's played at several sporing venues even now!
The very first scene shows Sagarika Ghatke having a fight with 'tomboy' Chitrashi Rawat in Chak De India.
Sagarika Ghatke is tall, fair and has a figure to die for. She looks the same even after a decade and has the looks that kill!
After the release Chak De India, Sararika Ghatke became the brand ambassador of Reebok India. That in itself is a huge achievement.
Best Supporting Actress
Sagarika Ghatke also received the Screen Award for Best Supporting Actress alongside all the Chak De India girls in 2006.
Sagarika Ghatke finally got her due in the year 2012 as she was paired alongside Emraan Hashmi in the movie Rush as the lead heroine.
Sagarika Ghatke and Emraan Hashmi starrer Rush fared very badly at the box office and got negative reviews.
Sagarika Ghatke has starred in a few Bollywood films and only Chak De India was a superhit and the rest were all flops.
Model Cum Actress
Sagarika Ghatke is also a model and has walked the ramp at a lot of fashion shows across the world.
Sagarika Ghatke has also been featured on several fashion magazines and movie magazines.
It's been long time since we haven't seen Sagarika Ghatke on the silver screen and we hope to see her soon.
Sagarika Ghatke participated in the television show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi (season 6) and went on to be a finalist.
Sagarika Ghatke is also a national level athlete and has won many laurels for her team and clubs.
Beautiful Sagarika Ghatke
Sagarika Ghatke looks like a dream, doesn't she? She is tall, fair and has a figure to die for.
She looks like a dream, doesn't she? Sagarika Ghatge is fair, tall and has a figure to die for. She has maintained herself really well even after a decade and still looks drop dead gorgeous. The best part is she looks the same even now and hasn't changed a bit. She was beautiful then and is much more beautiful now.
Right after Chak De India, Sagarika Ghatge became the brand ambassador of Reebok India and she also received the Screen Award for Best Supporting Actress alongside all the Chak De India girls in 2006. Also, her first film as the leading lady was 'Rush' in which she was paired alongside Emraan Hashmi in 2012. The film sank without a trace and received only 1.5 ratings.