- Katrina Kaif's Birthday Celebration Pics: Actress Rings In Special Day At A Countryside With Family!
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Birthday Girl Katrina Kaif Ditches A Star-Studded Bash; Begins Celebrations With Vitamin Sea Instead
Hello peeps! The Indian Premier League 2016, has been entertaining the whole country every single day since three weeks, and all the teams are vigorously fighting with each other to win the title. Bollywood celebrities, own a few IPL teams, and some owners have also hired actresses as brand ambassadors of their teams.
The Royal Challengers Bangalore, had hired Katrina Kaif as the brand ambassador from 2007 to 2010, and Katrina was seen supporting RCB at various venues. Check out pictures of Katrina Kaif & Siddharth Mallya here!
Katrina Kaif, was an eye candy of the spectactors, and people just loved it whenever the cameras focused on Katrina Kaif sitting on the stands sporting a Royal Challengers Bangalore jersey. The actress, cheered every boundary and was all tensed whenever the match was close and thrilling.
The Fitoor actress, had also quoted a confident line about RCB saying "It's not over until its over". Which means the Royal Challengers Bangalore, will fight tooth and nail until the last ball to win every match.
Siddharth Mallya and Katrina Kaif, shared a special bond of friendship, and showed utmost respect whenever the two were together. Both Siddharth Mallya and Katrina Kaif, jumped with joy whenever the ball went to the boundary and cheered for their favourite team RCB.
Katrina Kaif, apart from being present at the stadiums, also took to the field to give out trophies for the 'post match presentations' and congratulated the players for performing well.
However, in 2011, Katrina Kaif stepped down from being the brand ambassador of the Royal Challengers Bangalore team citing work committments.