- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
Deepik Padukone is at the top of her game right now. Her brilliant performances in recent movies have left even her detractors spellbound. And while many people believe that no relationship is permanent in Bollywood, Deepika has managed to make some really good friends in the industry. Today, we bring to you some candid pictures of Deepika with her Bollywood buddies.
The elder daughter of former badminton ace Prakash Padukone and Ujjala Padukone, Deepika too was a national level badminton player. However, Deepika realised her calling lied in modelling, hence she moved to Mumbai to pursue her dreams.
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Deepika's Pictures
Deepika Padukone was one of the most famous ramp model also a very well known Kingfisher Calendar girl. Soon, Deepika Padukone entered the glamorous world of Bollywood in 2007 with Om Shanti Om, which featured superstar Shahrukh Khan.
But the turning point in Deepika Padukone's career came when she signed Cocktail, after the success of the movie Deepika never looked back. And 2015 was one of the luckiest years for Deepika as she won praises for every corner of the nation for her mind-blowing performances in movies like Piku, Tamasha and Bajirao Mastani. After seeing Bajirao Mastani, even her critics praised her to the heavens.
And now Deepika Padukone is not only famous in India, but is a well known face in Hollywood also. As the beautiful lady has signed her first international project-xXx-The Return Of The Xander Cage with Vin Diesel.
Way to go girl!