- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Deepika Padukone Reveals It All; Her Favorite Food To Her Favorite Emoji!
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Deepika Padukone Was Asked To Get A BOOB JOB Done To Be Picked Up By Bollywood Producers!
We all know that establishing a promising career is not everyone's cup of tea! However, there are a few models, who made it big in Bollywood and Deepika Padukone, is surely one of them. But have you wondered, how Deepika actually used to look during her modeling days?
We will show you! Today, we have brought to you many unseen pictures of Deepika Padukone, from her modelling days, which are surprisingly not at all beautiful. Can't believe us?
Check It Out Yourself Here, All The 12 Shocking Pictures:
Well, That's Scary!
We wish she could delete these pictures of hers from the Internet! Can you tell me, what looks more horrible? Deepika's multi colour dress, her over make-up or her expression!
We're unable to find out what Deepika is actually wearing at 'Chandni Chowk To China' UK film premiere after show party, which was held at the Mint Leaf in London!
Deepika's Another Shocking Picture
It seems like Deepika Padukone herself in the state of shock after seeing this picture!
Too Weird To Handle
In these old pictures, Deepika can be seen walking the ramp in some really weird clothes. We wish we knew who designed them. Ugh, too bad!
In Picture: Deepika At The Kingfisher Event
Deepika Padukone, was one of the most famous calendar girls of Kingfisher. Later, Deepika got a dream debut opposite Shahrukh Khan in Farah Khan's Om Shanti Om.
Too Much Make-up
Thank god that Deepika Padukone's current make-up artists are professionals and they never let Deepika step out with such a horrible face!
Deepika Has Come A Long Way
However, we gotta admit that from posing in bikini for the annual calendar to become one of the highest paid big league Bollywood actresses, Deepika has really come a long way!
Deepika's Runway Debut In 2005
Not many people know that Deepika Padukone gained recognition on television from Liril commercial. In 2005, she made her runway debut at the Lakme Fashion Week for designer Suneet Varma, and won the "Model of the Year" award at the Kingfisher Fashion Awards.
Deepika's Love Life
During the initial phase of her career Deepika Padukone also came into limelight for dating Ranbir Kapoor. However this relationship did not last long and Deepika is presently dating Bollywood hottie Ranveer Singh.
Deepika's Memorable Character
As far as her work is concerned, Deepika tasted true success when she proved her acting mettle with Homi Adajania's Cocktail opposite Saif Ali Khan. The film got positive reviews from the critics and was a Box Office success.
Cocktail Worked As The Lucky Charm For Her
Post the release of Cocktail, there was no turning back for Deepika Padukone. Last year, Deepika ruled at the BO with back to back three hit films in her kitty i.e., Piku, Tamasha and Bajirao Mastani.
Deepika's Debut In Hollywood
Currently, the actress is all set to debut in Hollywood, where she will be seen opposite Vin Diesel. The film will hit the theatres next year i.e., 2017!
Deepika, On The Work Front:
Deepika Padukone will be next seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's upcoming film, which will be based on the life of Rani Padmavati. Rumour has it that Shahid Kapoor, and Ranveer Singh have been confirmed as the lead stars for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati. However, no official announcement about the same has been made yet.
Not so long ago, it was reported that Ranveer Singh is planning to leave the movie because of Shahid Kapoor.
Trouble started when Sanjay Leela Bhansali secretly met Shahid Kapoor, who will play Deepika Padukone's husband in Padmavati. Ranveer rightfully wanted to see how much of the screenplay belonged to him after Shahid's entry. The director was said to have been upset with Ranveer's demand and rumour has it that he even threatened to replace Ranveer with Hrithik Roshan.
But after all the hue and cry, Ranveer is finally back in the movie again!