- Deepika Padukone ALL SET To Be Ranveer Singh's BRIDE; Shops For Wedding Jewellery In Bangalore
- Will Deepika Padukone & Anushka Sharma Chuck Their OLD COLD WAR & Collaborate For This Mega Project?
- Irrfan Khan Shares His State Of Mind, Says Just Keep Going As Nothing Is Final In Life
- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
- Post Padmaavat's Success, Deepika Padukone HIKES Her Fees & Acts CHOOSY
- Heartbreaking! Deepika Padukone Gets Emotional; Talks About Irrfan Khan's Ill Health
- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
It is known to all that Kangana Ranaut is the new face of the brand Melange from the Lifestyle. The actress has replaced Deepika Padukone, who was earlier the face of Melange. When Kangana was asked about replacing Deepika, she had said, "Every brand goes through a revamp and this time around the concept is being pretty strong. Every time you step into a brand you replace someone. We really complement each other."
Though, many Bollywood buffs are in the support of this replacement while, some are not. And that's why we thought to present before you the photoshoot of both Deepika & Kangana for Melange from the Lifestyle.
Check out all the pictures below and do tell us in the comments section below, whom do you think looks better?
Mr. Kabir Lumba (Managing Director) Talks About Deepika:
"Melange by Lifestyle has grown at a phenomenal pace and has emerged as one of the most beloved ethnic wear brands in the country. We are happy to announce Deepika Padukone as our brand ambassador as she perfectly embodies the values that the brand stands for."
Mr. Kabir Lumba (Managing Director) Talks About Kangana:
"Melange by Lifestyle has emerged as a preferred contemporary ethnic wear brand for modern women who have a keen sense of style and dress in a manner that amplify their individuality. Kangana wholly embodies the Melange Woman with her effortless style, fierce personality and independent persona. Her achievements as a versatile actress coupled with her quintessential confidence are inspirational to women across the country, and we are delighted to have her as our brand ambassador."