- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
By signing actress Deepika Padukone as its face, Tanishq continues its journey of celebrating the value of true relationships. Currently, the social media is inundated with the new photoshoot of Deepika Padukone for Tanishq and why not? Deepika is looking every bit gorgeous.
Go Through The Slides Below To Check Out All The 21 Stunning Pictures Of Deepika Padukone From Tanishq's 'Queen Of Hearts' Collection Photoshoot.
In a press conference, Deepika had once revealed that how special is it for her to be a brand ambassador of Tanishq. She had said, "It is an incredible honor for me! Tanishq is India's most popular and loved jewellery brand. They believe in innovation and strong design in their approach to crafting beautiful jewellery, which stands testimony to the company's rich heritage.
"Their attention to detail is unparalleled and their beautiful offering reflects the motto 'timeless jewellery crafted to perfection'. My relationship with Tanishq goes back many years to when I used to visit the Tanishq store in Bangalore with my family."
"I am happy to say that by shopping at Tanishq over the years we have celebrated a great relationship and now with this association it is truly a marriage! I am looking forward to an amazing few years ahead with a brand I love."
As far as Deepika's work front is concerned, recently during IIFA press conference, Deepika has revealed that she will start shooting for her net Bollywood flick in a few upcoming months. However, the leggy lass didn't reveal the much details about the film!