- Deepika Padukone Bats For Mental Health Awareness! Read Details
- Deepika Padukone ALL SET To Be Ranveer Singh's BRIDE; Shops For Wedding Jewellery In Bangalore
- Will Deepika Padukone & Anushka Sharma Chuck Their OLD COLD WAR & Collaborate For This Mega Project?
- Irrfan Khan Shares His State Of Mind, Says Just Keep Going As Nothing Is Final In Life
- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
- Post Padmaavat's Success, Deepika Padukone HIKES Her Fees & Acts CHOOSY
By signing actress Deepika Padukone as its face, Tanishq continues its journey of celebrating the value of true relationships. Currently, the social media is inundated with the new photoshoot of Deepika Padukone for Tanishq and why not? Deepika is looking every bit gorgeous.
Go Through The Slides Below To Check Out All The 21 Stunning Pictures Of Deepika Padukone From Tanishq's 'Queen Of Hearts' Collection Photoshoot.
In a press conference, Deepika had once revealed that how special is it for her to be a brand ambassador of Tanishq. She had said, "It is an incredible honor for me! Tanishq is India's most popular and loved jewellery brand. They believe in innovation and strong design in their approach to crafting beautiful jewellery, which stands testimony to the company's rich heritage.
"Their attention to detail is unparalleled and their beautiful offering reflects the motto 'timeless jewellery crafted to perfection'. My relationship with Tanishq goes back many years to when I used to visit the Tanishq store in Bangalore with my family."
"I am happy to say that by shopping at Tanishq over the years we have celebrated a great relationship and now with this association it is truly a marriage! I am looking forward to an amazing few years ahead with a brand I love."
As far as Deepika's work front is concerned, recently during IIFA press conference, Deepika has revealed that she will start shooting for her net Bollywood flick in a few upcoming months. However, the leggy lass didn't reveal the much details about the film!