- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
Bollywood's Queen Deepika Padukone is leaving no stones unturned in leaving us spellbound with each of her IIFA appearances. A few hours ago, the gorgeous lady walked the green carpet of IIFA Rocks and left the entire nation gushing over her looks!
Dressed in a black gown, Deepika left all of us just spellbound! While, walking the green carpet, the gorgeous diva was also seen posing crazily along with her team and we bet that every picture of hers will make you say 'wow.'
Check Out All The Pictures Here:
On the work front, she is gearing up for her upcoming film, xXx: The Return Of Xander Cage, which will be her debut Hollywood film.
Yesterday, during the IIFA press conference, Deepika also commented on her journey from Bollywood to Hollywood and said, "I think it kind of fell in place... Sometimes certain things happen when it is supposed to. It (the Hollywood film) has been like any other films. I was offered the film and I loved the part."
Besides, she will be seen doing a lot of action scenes in the film - a genre she explored with Bollywood film Chandni Chowk To China in 2009. "At the end of the day you always want to challenge yourself. This is one such activity," she said.
It was in 2007 that Deepika made her foray into Bollywood, but much before that she was a successful model and had plum endorsements.
For now, she is soaking in the IIFA fever here. The four-day gala, which began on Thursday, will conclude with a colourful and exuberant awards ceremony on Sunday. And the actress will also be performing.