- OMG! Emraan Hashmi All Set To 'Cheat India'; Read Details Here
- Emraan Hashmi To Romance Daisy Shah In Salman Khan's Race 3?
- People Always Question Commercial Value Of Documentary: Emraan Hashmi
- Emraan Hashmi: People Have Created A Perception About Me From The Kind Of Films Which I Used To Do!
- Baadshaho First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
- Baadshaho Movie Review: Live This Thug Life Only If Guilty Pleasures Are Your Thing!
Happy birthday Emraan Hashmi! The actror, who turned 36 today (March 24, 2016) will be next seen in the biopic, Azhar, which is based on the cricketer Mohammad Azharuddin's life and on this special day, we have brought to you Emraan's cute photoshoot with son, Ayaan, who has defeated cancer, like a champ.
Recently, Emraan was in the Capital to unveil the book, The Kiss Of Life: How A Superhero and My Son Defeated Cancer, which is also co-authored by Bilal Siddiqi. The book is all about Ayaan's battle with the ailment.
Check Out The Photoshoot Here:
Emraan says his six-year-old son has made him a better person and a responsible father, besides teaching him to never give up. "Ayaan has given birth to a new me. He made me a better person and taught me that life will hit you, it will knock you down on the floor but you have to get up, stumble, fall again and then get up but never give up," Hashmi said while addressing a panel discussion on Parenthood at Spring Fever 2016.
When asked how he managed to keep himself calm throughout the period of his son's treatment, the 36-year-old actor said, "I think I need to go for some counselling as this incident has left deeper psychological impact on me."
"I think women are emotionally much stronger than men. When we came to know that our child had cancer, my wife did not cry while I burst into tears. Even during his whole treatment I had to come back occasionally for shooting but she was there throughout and I don't know how she managed to be so brave, hats off to her," he added.
You are surely a great father Emraan & more than that a true inspiration for many of us!