- INTERVIEW! Urmila Matondkar: If It Wasn't For My Fans, I Wouldn't Have Made This Far In The Industry
- Urmila Matondkar: I Could Have Earned Lots Of Crores By Doing Hundreds Of More 'Rangeela'
- Blackmail: Urmila Matondkar Returns Back On Screen As 'Bewafa Beauty'!
- Urmila Matondkar Finally Shares An Adorable Picture With Her Husband Mohsin!
- That's Sad! Ram Gopal Varma CONFIRMS No Sequel For Aamir Khan's Rangeela
- See Pics! Urmila Matondkar Performing Yoga By The Sea In Pangong
Urmila Matondkar, the evergreen beautiful actress from the 90s, has finally tied the knot to Kashmiri businessman, Mohsin Akhtar Mir, in a close-knit ceremony. Urmila, got married to the love of her life on March 3, 2016. The wedding dress of Urmila is designed by Manish Malhotra, and the diva looks too beautiful in her red lehenga.
We have 30 rare and unseen pictures of the newly married Urmila Matondkar from her youthful days. She's stunningly beautiful even after two decades!
The newly married Urmila Matondkar confirmed the news of her wedding to DNA and was quoted as saying,
"We kept it a exclusive wedding with just family and friends at the celebration. Since our families wanted the wedding to be a low-key affair. We mutually decided to keep it private. We seek your blessings on embarking this new journey of our lives."
Rangeela, gives us memories of Urmila Matondkar wearing a white petticoat and running on the sun kissed beach. That particular scene made people go out of their senses, as it displayed something bold, new and different. Only Urmila could have carried off a scene like that with so much ease.
Urmila Matondkar's white petticoat scene in Rangeela, must have given Pamela Anderson, the jitters as well. Pamela, too had similar scenes from her TV series Baywatch in the 90s.
Rangeela, starred Aamir Khan, Jackie Shroff and Urmila Matondkar, and went on to be a massive hit in the year 1995. The movie, was directed by Ram Gopal Varma and stood out from the rest of the movies in terms of style and attitude, during that period.
The stunning Urmila Matondkar, was the most glamourous actress in Bollywood during the 90s. She dressed up and carried herself really well. The way she moved her body in all the songs will be remembered forever.