- Ranveer Singh- Deepika Padukone To Get MARRIED On This Date? Insiders Reveal Details!
- Deepika Padukone REVEALS What She Loves The Most About Ranveer Singh & It's Super Cute!
- STRANGE! What's Keeping Deepika Padukone Away From Signing Multiple Films Post Padmaavat?
- Ravi Dubey Has Nailed It In Ranveer Singh’s Alauddin Khilji Look, Fans Can’t Stop Praising Him!
- Ranveer Singh Finally Reveals Why He Agreed To Dub For Deadpool 2 & It's Totally BIZZARE!
- Are You Listening Ranveer Singh? Dwayne Bravo Can't Get Deepika Padukone Out Of His Head!
- Ranveer Singh: I Have Been Exploring Indian Superhero Subjects
- LOL! This Throwback Pic Of Ranveer Singh Proves That He Was A Fitness Freak Even As A Kid
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA! Ranveer Singh Was Missing Deepika Padukone Badly At Sonam Kapoor's Reception!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding: Ranveer Singh Flaunts His Funky Sunglasses
- Ranveer Singh Reveals The Story Of His Next Film Gully Boy
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone Tell Staff Not To Take Leave During Their Wedding; Dates Finalised
Rumours are rife that Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone have called it quits. But many insiders are saying that they are on a break and once the issues between them get resolved they will be together again.
And when you will see these 10 pictures of Ranveer Singh's PDA for Deepika Padukone even you will say that they are truly made for each other.
IIFA Awards 2015
At the IIFA Awards 2015 Ranveer Singh gave a red rose and a red balloon to Deepika Padukone to express his love. A shy Deepika kept blushing the entire time....awww!
Farah Khan's Birthday
At filmmaker-choreographer Farah Khan's birthday bash, Ranveer Singh was seen running after Deepika Padukone with a rose in his hand. Well, a true majnu we say!
This is one of the pictures that got leaked when Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh were partying together. After this incident, it was confirmed that they were dating.
During the promotions of one of their movies, Ranveer Singh went on his knees and gave a red rose to his lady love Deepika Padukone.
During the promotions of Bajirao Mastani also, Ranveer Singh went on his knees and kissed Deepika Padukone's hand. Don't forget to notice the sweet smile on Deepika's face.
Both Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh attended the screening of Irrfan Khan's Madaari. At the screening for the first time, Deepika was seen reciprocating Ranveer's PDA.
Ranveer Singh had a small role in Arjun Kapoor and Deepika Padukone's Finding Fanny. Here, he can be seen enjoying with Deepika during the promotions of the movie.
Ranveer Kissing Deepika
This picture too got leaked and went viral on the Internet. In the picture Ranveer Singh can be seen kissing Deepika Padukone.
A cute picture of Ranveer Singh hugging Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone during the screening of a film.
An adorable picture of Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone's cute PDA, snapped at an awards function night.
Well, we think that they are just going through a phase and will be back together soon!
Ranveer Singh loves to display his love for Deepika Padukone openly. During this year's IIFA Awards, Ranveer openly confessed that nothing makes him happier than Deepika, "There is another special person I must thank. I was moved by her performance. She is the Leela to my Ram, Mastani to my Bajirao and I don't know what's next. Girl, you are so fine. Nothings makes me happier than you, I mean winning an awards here with you."
Also Read: Adorable! Aishwarya's Cutie Aaradhya Bachchan Loves Celebrating Diwali & The Reason Is Amitabh!
In the past too at a party, Ranveer Singh did the unthinkable. He openly declared his love by running behind Deepika Padukone with a flower in his hand.
Once while receiving an award on Deepika Padukone's behalf, Ranveer Singh had said, ''Deepika is a very generous co-star. You just need to look into her eyes and the scene will happen. I get to learn from my co-actors. They come very well-prepared. Deepika is improving with every film. May you conquer this new frontiers and make us proud as you always have."
Aww! Sweet, isn't it?