- Aishwarya Rai & Aaradhya Capture The FIFA World Cup 2018 Grand Finale Frenzy In Paris! View Pictures
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- Fanney Khan's First Song 'Mohabbat' Is Out! Watch It Here
- Are You Listening Abhishek? Rajkummar Rao Says People Are Calling Him & Aishwarya Rai A 'Couple'
- Aishwarya Rai Shares An Adorable Picture On Father's Day Along With Her Mother & Daughter Aaradhya
- Aishwarya Rai After Her Break-up With Salman Khan: Hope People Will Like Ash-Vivek Oberoi Pair Too
Taal, which released in the year 1999, was a musical hit which saw Aishwarya Rai in all her raw, natural beauty. The movie was shot in the backdrop of hilly regions, rains and breathtaking landscapes, making it stand apart from other Bollywood films.
Check out 20 pictures of Aishwarya Rai from the movie Taal here!
The film, which was directed by Subhash Ghai went on to be the third highest-grossing film of the year in 1999 and also bagged several awards.
Taal, starred Akshaye Khanna and was paired alongside Aishwarya Rai. The actress, looked completely natural in the movie and that blew people's minds, as she looked gorgeous even with little or no make up.
The songs in Taal, were the most sought-after and it played on television every single day, as it was the audiences' favourite. The music was composed by A.R Rahman and only a musician like him, can weave a musical spell which would stand firm for years together.
Taal, is also a dancers delight as the film revolves around music and dance. The film shows both Indian classical dance and also western dance and sometimes both mixed together creating a fusion. Aishwarya Rai's dance moves were choreographed by Saroj Khan.
Anil Kapoor, received numerous awards for his supporting role in Taal, and also music director A.R Rahman bagged a lot of awards for his excellent work in Taal.
In the year 2005, Taal was screened at the Chicago International Film Festival and was selected by Roger Ebert for his Overlooked Film Festival 2005.