- Krushna Abhishek Says He Has All The Right To Be Upset With Govinda, The Tiff Continues
- Kashmira On Govinda-Sunita & Krushna Tiff: Krushna Is Caught In The Middle Of An Unreasonable Couple
- Krushna Abhishek Wants To Patch Up With Govinda; Is Ready To Listen To Whatever Govinda Says!
- Rajeev Khandelwal’s Prank Goes Wrong! Ragini Khanna Storms Out Of Juzz Baat!
- Krushna Abhishek & Govinda At War Again! Krushna Says Govinda’s Wife Has Influenced The Family!
- I Was Praised & Salman Khan Was Told He Shouldn't Come In Front Of Me: Govinda's Shocking Comment
Hello peeps! Every week we keep introducing you to celeb kids, who are stars in the making. And today, our feature is dedicated to Govinda's handsome son, Yashvardhan Ahuja and do you know the young lad has already started prepping up for his Bollywood debut?
And we thought it would be the best time to bring to you all his hot pictures.So, let's not waste time anymore and get ready to see the new hottie of B-town.
Check Out All The 16 Pictures Here:
Apparently, many people think that Yashvardhan looks like the young Ranbir Kapoor as both are extremely fair and have a sharp chiseled jawline. Well, whether Yashvardhan really looks like Ranbir or not, we are leaving this upto you!
Yashvardhan is 20 years old and has recently returned to Mumbai after finishing a year-long film-making course in London's Met Film School. While talking to Mumbai Mirror, he shared his future Bollywood plans and what he is doing nowadays.
"I have been with Sajid uncle for a month now. He gave me the best advice - To go with the flow and acquire knowledge on all aspects of filmmaking, including editing and writing before getting into acting. I will also assist him on Kick 2," says the aspiring actor.
Talking about his passsion for acting, he revealed, "Everything I know about the craft came from dad. He has taught me how to improvise on screen. I remember him telling me how Kader Khan sir and he came up with impromptu dialogues on the sets of Harmesh (Malhotra) uncle's Dulhe Raja, which is one of my favourite films. These days our dinner table conversations only revolve around movies."
Don't forget to hit the comment box and do share with us what you think of him!