- Harshaali Malhotra's Mom Gets Furious As Her Daughter Gets Trolled For Calling Katrina Kaif 'Aunty'!
- NEW PICTURES Of Harshaali Malhotra Aka Munni; Looks Like A God Sent Angel!
- Bollywood Actresses Who Caught Our Attention In 2015
- Unseen PICS Of Salman, Munni Aka Harshaali, Deepika, Ranveer From Big Stars Entertainment Awards!
- Unseen Candid Pics Of Salman Khan With Munni Aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan: See Katrina Kaif’s Adorable Picture With Harshaali Malhotra
Harshaali Malhotra won millions of hearts last year (2015) with her adorable performance in the movie Bajrangi Bhaijaan. Born in Mumbai in 2008, Harshaali was only 6 when she started shooting for Salman Khan's blockbuster.
Today, we bring to you a rare picture from Harshaali Malhotra's first shoot and we must tell you that it's damn cute! No doubt she is a star in the making!
Click on the slider below to go through all the charming pictures of Harshaali.
Not many are aware that the cutest child actor of Bollywood, Harshaali Malhotra worked in popular daily soaps such as Qubool Hai, Laut Aao Trisha and Jodha Akbar apart from a few advertisements before her big Bollywood debut.
Also Read: Shocking! Kareena Kapoor Thinks Deepika Padukone Took A Dig At Her Pregnancy, Pissed Off With Her!
And despite her past experience in acting, Harshaali had to undergo a rigorous casting procedure. Reportedly, Kabir Khan auditioned 5000 girls before finally zeroing in on her.
In an interview to a daily, Salman Khan confessed that she is the most beautiful child, he has ever worked with, "I absolutely loved every moment of working with her. She's such a beautiful girl. Woh anokhi hai, ek hee piece bani hai (she is unique). What she does on screen and off-screen to people is unbelievable. She is the most gorgeous, most beautiful child that I have ever, ever met."
The darling of the industry recently went to watch her Salman uncle's latest release Sultan and took to twitter to tell him about how much she loved the movie.
She tweeted, ''I cud feel his pain when he cried ...I cried and fighting scenes are big No No specially when Salman uncle is hurt ...i loved the movie .... Becoz in the end u won #beingsalmankhan uncle ...U rock.''