- INTERVIEW! Urmila Matondkar: If It Wasn't For My Fans, I Wouldn't Have Made This Far In The Industry
- Urmila Matondkar: I Could Have Earned Lots Of Crores By Doing Hundreds Of More 'Rangeela'
- Blackmail: Urmila Matondkar Returns Back On Screen As 'Bewafa Beauty'!
- Urmila Matondkar Finally Shares An Adorable Picture With Her Husband Mohsin!
- That's Sad! Ram Gopal Varma CONFIRMS No Sequel For Aamir Khan's Rangeela
- See Pics! Urmila Matondkar Performing Yoga By The Sea In Pangong
Urmila Matondkar's secret wedding to Kashmir businessman and model. Mohsin Akhtar Mir shocked everybody. While her close friends and family were aware of the marriage, the rest of the world had zero clue.
The actress got married to 10 years younger Mohsin in a hush hush wedding, donning a red Manish Malhotra creation in which she absolutely glowed.
The model is not as famous as Urmila Matonkar for she was one of the top Bollywood actresses of her time. A child artist who did a lot of films but became a star overnight after her image was changed as the sex symbol by Ram Gopal Varma in Rangeela.
And here is Mohsin who has done some credible work but is no where nearly famous as she is. He ran away from home as a 21 year old boy for his mother wanted him to marry, while he wished to have a career.
ALSO CHECK OUT! 24 Bollywood Celebs Who Had Secret Hush-Hush Weddings
"My brother and I left Kashmir because mom started looking for a girl when I turned 21. I didn't want to get married, I wanted to be a model. So we came to Delhi. Dad thought I'd come back in 15 days, but today he's proud of us. It was a struggle initially, but things changed after the (Mr India Runner-up crown)."
Yes, he is Mr. India runner up who has worked with the likes of designers Manish Malhotra, Taroon Kumar, Vikram Phandis and Ranna Gill.
He has also acted in Luck By Chance, It's a Man's World etc. Though he got TV offers during his struggling days, he rejected them for he wasn't interested in TV.
He had said at the time, "I'm not from a filmi background and don't have any godfathers in the industry, so my first film was important. I want a role that'll be remembered by all. I wanted to debut in a realistic film with a social message."
Take a look at his hot pics from his modelling career!