- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gives It Back To Haters Who Think She Is All About Only Looks!
- Cut To 1994: Aishwarya Rai Reveals Why She Cried After Losing 'Miss Universe' Title To Sushmita Sen
- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Latest Instagram Posts Will Remind You Of Your Own School Days!
- Sorry Aishwarya Rai! Kareena Kapoor Khan Won't Follow Your Footsteps When It Comes To This Thing
- What Happened When Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Bumped Into Mahira Khan At Cannes? Get Ready For SURPRISE!
Shweta Bachchan Nanda belong to the most popular filmi family in Bollywood but the diva chose to stay away from the limelight. And it is really surprising to know that a beautiful woman like her never thought of making a career in Bollywood.
Today, we bring to you some lovely pictures of Shweta Bachchan Nanda that can even give a complex to Aishwarya Rai Bachchan!
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Shweta Bachchan Nanda's Beautiful Pics
We all know that Shweta Bachchan Nanda is the daughter of the legendry actor Amitabh Bachchan but did you know that she is scared of the cameras?
Read Why Shahrukh Khan Is Complaining About Mahira Khan & The Raees Team
In an interview to a leading fashion magazine, Shweta had revealed, "I'm scared of cameras and I'm not good with crowds. I don't think I have the talent or the face to be a heroine. I'm happy where I am."
Though Shweta Bachchan lives in Delhi with her family, She is often spotted with the Bachchans in Mumbai. The diva also attended the Filmfare Awards with Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan, this year. And we must say that she was looking stunning at the event, in a saree.
"I work on my look a lot more now. I'm more groomed, but I'm still lazy. I don't like to put things together-I'm not big on accessories, and I prefer solid hues," Shweta Bachchan said about her style.
Shweta Bachchan Nanda is married to business man Nikhil Nanda and is blessed with with a daughter and a son-Navya Naveli Nanda and Agastya Nanda.