- Dhadak Movie Review: Live Audience Update On The Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Starrer
- Before Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Releases, Let's Take A Look Back At Sridevi's Hindi Debut!
- If This Sridevi Film Is Remade Someday, Janhvi Kapoor Would Love To Star In It!
- This Is How Janhvi Kapoor Reacted When Asked About Her 'Rivalry' With Sara Ali Khan!
- When Janhvi Kapoor Told Sridevi She Is A Bad Mamma & Didn't Talk To Her For Three Days
- Sridevi Felt Parents' Bad Karma Goes Into Their Children; Was Scared To See Janhvi Kapoor Suffer!
The beautiful daughter of Sridevi, Jhanvi Kapoor, is a happy-go-lucky girl, who enjoys life with her friends and has a gala time when she's spending time with them. In almost all of Jhanvi Kapoor's pictures, there's a special guy who is seen in all of her pictures and Jhanvi calls him as 'BFF'.
Check out Jhanvi Kapoor's pictures along with her BFF. We're sure the duo are amazing friends and always there for each other!
Jhanvi Kapoor, has not really mentioned the name of her BFF, and has not even tagged him in any of her pictures. We can assume that the guy, might be her classmate, childhood friend or a neighbour, we never know! But whoever he is, we really admire their friendship and trust with each other!
The teenage lass Jhanvi Kapoor, is taking up acting lessons at The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute in Los Angeles. Ranbir Kapoor, had also learnt acting in the same instutite a few years back.
Now that Jhanvi Kapoor is learning acting, we're sure the young girl would debut in Bollywood sooner or later and make her parents proud. However, Boney Kapoor refused to comment if she would enter Bollywood and was quoted as saying, "She is too young. Finally she has to decide what she wants to do in life. As of now, all talks about her debut are mere speculations."
Boney Kapoor further commented, "I am in no position to comment on that. Finally, destiny also has to decide what course her life should take. We have given Jhanvi her own space to decide what she wants to do in life. And whatever it will be, she will have our complete support. As of now, she has just completed 12th and is only 18. So it's a bit too early to speculate."