- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- Helicopter Eela: Kajol Reveals The First Look Poster Of Her Next Film & It's Quite Interesting!
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
- High Heels To Be Blamed! Kajol's 'Oops' Moment, Loses Balance & Falls Down In Public At A Mall
- Karan Johar DEFECATED IN THE OPEN While Shooting For Shahrukh Khan & Kajol's Sooraj Hua Madham
Remember? Kajol's 'grown-up-for-her-age' sister in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Chutki? Of course, you do! We mean who can forget that super cute girl, right? Pooja Ruparel, was one of the most loved child artists of Bollywood.
We have brought to you, her all the recent pictures and let us tell you first that she looks equally pretty and cute today! Pooja, who has done several television commercials and theatre post DDLJ, was last seen in Anil Kapoor's tv series 24.
See In The Slides, Her All The Recent Pictures:
In an interview to Rediff, Pooja had revealed that how after the release of DDLJ, she started getting marriage proposals. She had said, "My debut film King Uncle (1993) had been a success. After King Uncle and DDLJ, I had a dedicated mailbox at the post office, and would get so many fan mails from all over the world! I also got so many marriage proposals."
"Even today, when I go for auditions, I meet guys who tell me they had a huge crush on me and wanted to marry me post-DDLJ."
In the same interview, Pooja also revealed how she landed in Yash Raj's iconic film DDLJ and here's what she had said:
"Frankly, at that point of time, I wasn't interested in doing the film because I had played the central character in King Uncle and the same thing was being offered to me. I did not want to be stereotyped."
"But working in DDLJ was like a fairy tale. I didn't audition for my role in the film. I got a call from Yash Raj Films' office, and so I met them. I had a photo session with Kajol because they wanted to see how we looked as sisters."