- Ranveer Singh To Be Seen In Conversation With Jaggi Vasudev At IIMB Annual Leadership Conclave
- Dhadak Box Office Prediction: Will Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Starrer Cross The 100-Crore-Mark?
- Guess Who! This Celeb Makes Janhvi Kapoor Feel Like She's The Most Important Girl In The World
- Varun Dhawan, Karan Johar, Vaani Kapoor & Others Attend Bhumi Pednekar's Birthday Bash! Pictures
- Kartik Aaryan Thinks He's An A-list Star Now; Karan Johar THROWS Him Out Of The Akshay Kumar's Film
- Dhadak: Here's Why This Ishaan Khatter-Janhvi Kapoor Film Should Be Your Pick For This Week!
Happy Birthday Karan Johar! You are one darling celebrity of our tinsel town.
He is witty. He has a mind blowing sense of humour and more than any anything he is brutally honest! The director turned producer turns a year older today and we have brought to you many special pictures of him, with B-town divas.
Be it Aishwarya Rai Bachchan or Kareena Kapoor Khan, Deepika Padukone or Katrina Kaif, KJo shares a very special bonding with all of them.
Check Out All The 25 Pictures Which Are Just Too Adorable To Handle:
Among all, Karan Johar's affection for Alia and Kareena is palpable. While interacting with Harper's Bazaar, Karan had opened up about his bonding with Kareena Kapoor and here's what he had exactly said:
"We have a connect. I always feel if I were a man who would be interested, she would be the wife I wanted, or if I had to have a sibling, she would be the sister I didn't have, or if I were interested in dating women she would probably be the woman I would want to date."
"Of course she has her limitations and so do I. She is one artist who matches her perception. She is a diva, she is a drama queen, and she is all about her life, drama, trauma, relationships. Everything is dramatic, just like her movies. She lives celluloid even when she is not living celluloid."
On the other side, Alia is like a child to him. "Alia's problems are never tiny, they are always large. Tiny Alia calls me for many of her large problems. Alia is like a child, she's like my child. She's not only somebody I launched in cinema, but I feel deeply connected to," had said Karan.