- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Sonam Kapoor WOWS As A BRIDE On Her Wedding Day: Bachchans, Kareena With Taimur Arrive At The Venue
- Veere Di Wedding Song Tareefan Is Out! Sonam Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Look Hip N' Happening!
- What Irked Sonam Kapoor So Bad That She Ended Up Comparing Kareena Kapoor With EX Shahid Kapoor?
- Veere Di Wedding Trailer Is So Vibrant, Extravagant & Larger Than Life! Watch It Here
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Move To London After Wedding? The Couple Buy A House In The UK
Dazzling eyes, flawless skin and perfectly moulded features-Kareena Kapoor Khan is one celebrity whose charm cannot be defined in words. She is a royal beauty with an enviable career record!
Here are some jaw-droppingly beautiful pictures of Kareena Kapoor and we bet, after seeing them even her husband Saif Ali Khan will fall in love with her again.
Click on the slider to go through all the images.
Kareena Kapoor is considered as one of the most attractive actresses of Bollywood and that is the reason why the lady is never sacred of getting clicked without the make-up. Over the years she's grown from a baby-faced girl-next-door to the most stylish heroine of the industry.
Before ruling Bollywood, Kareena Kapoor joined Mumbai's Mithibai College to pursue a degree in commerce. She discontinued this course and switched to law. Later, she also enrolled into Harvard University for a three-month summer course in microcomputers.
She was supposed to make her debut with Hrithik Roshan in the blockbuster Kaho Na Pyaar Hai (2000). But she opted out when J.P Dutta approached her for Refugee, opposite Abhishek Bachchan. Refugee didn't too well at the box-office but her first failure didn't really hamper her career.
And in one of her interviews, she herself mentioned that even after giving so many flops, she is one of the most successful actresses of the b-town! (We agree!)
Now, Kareena is happily married to Nawab Saif Ali Khan and we must say that the royal beauty was born to fit into the shoes of a Begum.