- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Scintillating In These New Stills Of Fanney Khan; To Go The Beyonce Way
Hey people, Mother's Day is here! And just like us, it's also a very special day for our Bollywood actresses. So, today on this special occasion, let us check out some rare and heart touching pictures of Aishwarya Rai, Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif, Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor and many other B-Town beauties with their moms.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is herself a doting mother and is blessed with a daughter named Aaradhya Bachchan. But did you know it is Aishwarya's mother Vrinda Rai who takes care of Aaradhya when Aishwarya shoots outside Mumbai and visits the Cannes Film Festival, so that her darling daughter can concentrate on her work?
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See The Pictures
The beautiful actress too revealed the same in an interview to a leading daily, '"I have been doing it all along and I balance it out with my mother. For instance, while I am doing this interview, Aaradhya is in a room next door with my mother. Aaradhya is always with me."
Also Read: Akshay Kumar & Amy Jackson Set The Temperature Soaring In These Rare Pictures
On being probed as to who means the world to her, the pretty actress instantly replied, "Aaradhya and my parents."
Deepika Padukone, who is at the top of her game right now, is also very close to her mother Ujjala Padukone. Not many people know that her mother was her biggest pillar of support during her depression days. In fact, she was the one who detected her symptoms he immediately took help from a psychiatrist.
Also, Deepika Padukone has revealed in many of her interviews that he mother has given her a very good upbringing and she does not treat her like a star at home. And that is the reason why she is so humble and down to earth.