- Nargis Fakhri Ditches Her Complicated Relationship With Uday Chopra; Spotted Kissing Matt Alonzo!
- Inspired By Anushka Sharma? Nargis Fakhri To Star In A Horror Film Titled Amaavas
- SO SWEET! Sanjay Dutt Had Special Visitors On The Sets Of His Upcoming Film 'Torbaaz'!
- THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS! Nargis Fakhri Isn't Getting Married To Uday Chopra
- BIG FAT INDIAN WEDDING! Nargis Fakhri & Uday Chopra Are GETTING MARRIED; Here Are The Details
- Bikini Battle! Who Looks The HOTTEST? Amy Jackson Or Nargis Fakhri
The stunningly beautiful Nargis Fakhri, has braced the cover page of L'Officiel India Magazine's April 2016 issue, and man, she looks like a Million dollars on the cover, sporting a checkered dress and sitting on the driver's seat of a yacht!
Check out these 20 stunning pictures of Nargis Fakhri from L'Officiel & Femina photoshoot!
The whole concept of Nargis Fakhri in L'Officiel Magazine, revolves around the sun kissed ocean, yacht, fashion and freedom. The pictures showcase Nargis Fakhri in a large white yacht, standing in the backdrop of sunrays and the ocean, and poses like a beauty contest winner in her absolutely gorgeous dresses.
L'Officiel, has taken the feeling of freedom to a whole new level on this one and Nargis Fakhri, looks hotter than ever on all the pictures! The cover page has a quote from Nargis Fakhri as, "I don't need a man to complete me" and features travel tales.
Nargis Fakhri, is also featured on the cover page on Femina Magazine April 2016 issue, and the actress, is seen sporting a crisp white shirt, crop top and shorts. Nargis, looks like the coolest girl on the seashore, with the backdrop of coconut trees, sun, sand and the beach!
The model cum actress, Nargis Fakhri, is surely teasing everyone to take a vacation to the beach and enjoy the summer, sun and sand.
Apart from L'Officiel & Femina, Nargis Fakhri has also been featured on top fashion magazine covers such as Cosmopolitan, Maxim, Marie Claire, Harper's Bazaar, Verve, GQ, Conde Nast Traveller, Asia Spa, The Juice, Hi!, Health, Women's Health, Travel Plus, Man, Hello! and Prevention.