- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
Yesterday night (May 3, 2016) was one memorable night for Kangana Ranaut and her loved ones. The actress was honoured with 'Best Actress Award' for her spectacular performance in Tanu Weds Manu Returns.
Along with Kangana, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was also present at the award ceremony to applaud for her father-in-law Amitabh Bachchan, who won Best Actor Award for Piku. The sizzling duo (Aishwarya & Kangana) has set the award evening on fire with heir bewitching looks!
Below Are Their 20 Stunning Pics, Which You Can't Miss:
It was one rare sighting when Kangana was seen sharing some adorable moments with Aishwarya Rai, which you can see above in he slides and we just can't get enough of their bonding.
Kangana Ranaut today turned up with her father, mother, sister and brother to receive her third National award. Whereas, Abhishek and Jaya Bachchan accompanied Aishwarya Rai to the award ceremony.
Kangana's father Amardeep Ranaut said it was a proud moment to see his daughter receive her third National Award from President Pranab Mukherjee here.
"I am very happy. I am a proud father and it is a matter of great pride," he told PTI. The 29-year-old actress stood out in a off-shoulder gown from Beirut-based Lebanese designer Georges Chakra. She teamed her gown with a classic bob, which is similar to the look that she will be seen sporting in her upcoming film, Rangoon.
The ceremony was a welcome respite for the actress, who is engaged in a bitter fight with Hrithik Roshan. Both the stars have slapped legal notices on each other besides engaging in a public row.