- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
Deepika Padukone, is surely a stress buster all by herself, and her pictures can make anyone feel happy and delighted. The actress, has some sort of charm in her, which can never be explained, but can only be experienced. The middle name of Deepika Padukone is surely happiness!
Check out these 15 pictures of a happy Deepika Padukone, and we're sure you'll feel happy at the end as well!
Deepika Padukone, despite looking so happy and confident in all her pictures, was suffering from depression and had a very hard time dealing with the illness. Depression is a silent killer and Deepika battled it out all by herself and came out as a winner in the end.
They say health is the greatest wealth, and Deepika Padukone, started her own NGO named 'Live Love & Laugh' to help others overcome their sickness. The actress, spreads awareness about the illness and the team conducts several programmes for people who are suffering from depression.
Deepika Padukone's father Prakash Padukone, has lent his support during the hard times and was present whenever she called out for help. Prakash Padukone, plays an important part in his daughter's recovery from depression. "I was worried about the health of my daughter and we wanted her to be fine." added Prakash Padukone.
As per reports, India ranks among the top countries which suffers from depression, and is ranked way behind in World Happiness Report, at the 111th position.
Kudos to Deepika Padukone, for winning the battle against mental illness and a double thumbs up to her for helping other people come out of depression as well. Deepika, is committed for the well being of herself, her family and every one across the country.