- Like Mother, Like Daughter! Pooja Bedi’s Little Girl Aalia Is The Girl To Watch Out For!
- DAMN HOT! Bold BIKINI Pictures Of Internet Sensation Sakshi Chopra Will Make Your Jaw Drop!
- SLUT SHAMING! People Called Aaliyah Ebrahim PO*N READY For Posting Bikini Pictures On Instagram!
- OMG! Pooja Bedi’s Daughter Aalia Ebrahim Says She’s PREGNANT; See Her New Sizzling Hot Pictures!
- Dayum! Aalia Ebrahim Beats Navya Naveli Nanda In Hotness Factor! See Their New Pictures..
- Way Too Bold! Aaliyah Ebrahim Posts Her Latest Bikini Picture From Goa; Fans Go Crazy!
Pooja Bedi's daughter Aaliyah Ebrahim is one of the most famous star kids today, thanks to her stunning Instagram pictures. She is as bold and beautiful like her mother Pooja Bedi.
Today, we bring to you some gorgeous pictures of Pooja Bedi with Aaliyah Ebrahim and we can bet that these pictures will leave you confused, as you won't be able to decide who is hotter, mother or daughter?
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See 25 Stunning Pictures Of Pooja & Aaliyah
Pooja Bedi is very possessive about her children Aaliyah Ebrahim and Omar Ebrahim. Not so long ago, some people slut shamed Aaliyah for posting her bold pictures on the social networking sites.
OMG! Ranveer Singh Hikes His Fees, Charging As Much As Superstar Shahrukh Khan?
The mother did not like it and wrote an open letter to the haters, ''Every woman has a right to wear whatever she wants to. To label a person on merely her dressing shows blatant repressiveness. Morally attacking people based on what she is wearing wrong because the term morality is subjective. To a Saudi woman, an Indian woman is immoral because she exposes her face to the world. It is grossly a misjudgment of character and morals.''
Pooja Bedi further added, ''A child who has got over 90 per cent in her board exams, who is now studying in one of the premier film institutes in the world, who has won a National award for art and who has got about 82 K followers on Instagram on her own is indeed commendable. Girls like Aaliah should be role model for women across the board. It is your choice to be bothered by criticism or not.''