- Ranbir Kapoor Deeply In Love With Alia Bhatt; Says When In Love, Even Water Tastes Like Sherbet!
- Ranbir Kapoor Went BANKRUPT After Jagga Jasoos's Failure; Reveals How Bhansali Almost BROKE His Back
- PIC TALK: Did Alia Bhatt Step Out Wearing Ranbir Kapoor's Barcelona Jersey Jacket? Fans Think So
- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
- Ranbir Kapoor Reveals The Plot Of His Period Action 'Shamshera' & It's Something Unexpected!
- Sanju: Vidhu Vinod Chopra Admits He REJECTED Ranbir Kapoor; Wanted To REPLACE Him With Ranveer Singh
Ranbir Kapoor and Nargis Fakhri worked together for the first time in Imtiaz Ali's Rockstar. But more than the film, the hot chemistry between the two was talked about. Many insiders even said that they both were dating during the shooting of the movie but neither of them accepted it.
Well, we don't know about the affair but we surely know one thing, that they do look very good together. So, we bring to you some beautiful pictures of Ranbir and Nargis, which you will love to see.
Today, Nargis Fakhri and Ranbir Kapoor are not in touch, but there was a time, when Nargis had thought that, Ranbir is very special to her, ''He was, is and will always be very special to me, because I didn't have any other friend here in Mumbai. We hung out a lot. I was grateful to have him around,'' Nargis had told a leading daily.
First Post Wedding Picture: Urmila Matondkar Spotted In Kashmir With Husband Mohsin Akhtar Mir
Nargis Fakhri further added, ''We will remain friends, and when we both have time I'm sure we'll catch up. We try to keep in touch, but schedules are hectic and it makes it hard to be as close as we used to be. He has always been encouraging and supportive. If I need anything, I can call and he'll willingly help me out or at least try.''
But unfortunately that did not happen, as Nargis Fakhri herself, revealed on a famous TV show that while shooting for the film she felt a sort of connection and friendship with Ranbir Kapoor and Imtiaz Ali. But once the shooting was over, they lost touch.
Nargis Fakhri also highlighted the fact that, friendship in the industry is only till the film is being shot and after that no one cares about the other person.