- Fanne Khan: Rajkummar Rao Receives A Sweet Surprise From Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Anil Kapoor!
- Prernaa Arora: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Loved The Script Of Woh Kaun Thi
- HOT SCOOP! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan STOPS Abhishek Bachchan To Sign His Next Opposite Priyanka Chopra
- Aishwarya Rai After Her Break-up With Salman Khan: Hope People Will Like Ash-Vivek Oberoi Pair Too
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Ever Seen Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan Partying Like There's No Tomorrow? Check Out Pics Now!
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is 42 years old and is still one of the hottest and the most good looking actresses of Bollywood. She is perhaps the only actress, who is so famous even after marriage and child birth.
Even today her fans die to see just one glimpse of the actress. And whenever she makes a public appearance, we all feel that she is getting more beautiful with each passing day. Here are some rare pictures of young Aishwarya which will leave you bewitched.
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See The Pictures
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was born in Mangalore but shifted to Mumbai later. She wanted to be an architecture but destiny had some other plans for the diva. In an interview to a leading daily, she told that one of her professors in college, who had cancer was also a photojournalist, requested her to do a photoshoot.
Wow! New Inside Pictures Of Shahrukh With Aishwarya & Other B'Wood Stars At The Royal Dinner
Some professionals saw those pictures of Aishwarya's and offered her to act in the movies. But before joining Bollywood, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan wanted to participate in the Miss India competition. Well, we think she is the only actress who did not join modelling to get into films.
''I participated in Miss India in 1994 and then took a break for a year to go to 'Miss World'. By this time, top filmmakers had started talking to me, including Yash Chopraji and Shekhar Kapur.''
''Shekhar told me, 'Look, I have also done my chartered accountancy and I know what you are thinking, but this is going to be your reality. Complete your degree if this is what you think is the natural course of your life, but this is where you will be,'' Aishwarya revealed to the daily,'' she revealed.