- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Sacred Games Controversy: Delhi HC Says 'Actors Cannot Be Held Liable For The Dialogues'
- Netflix’s First Original Indian Series Sacred Games LEAKED Online!
- Saif Ali Khan To Team Up With Daughter Sara Ali Khan For A Movie?
- Here’s Why Sacred Games Subtitles Are Offending Congress & Hindutva Supporters
- Sacred Games Review: Netflix’s First Original Indian Series!
Karisma Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan share a very warm bond and it is visible in all their pictures. So, don't wait anymore and click on VIEW PHOTOS to see some swesome pictures of the duo.
Saif Ali Khan and Karisma Kapoor became good friends during the shooting of Sooraj Barjatiya's movie Hum Saath Saath Hai. But at that time, who would have thought that one day, Karisma would become Saif's sister-in-law!
DON'T MISS: Finally, Sussanne Khan Tweets About Hrithik Roshan & Kangana Ranaut's Controversy
It is said that many people were not that happy with Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor's relation, initially, because of the huge age difference between them. But Karisma Kapoor was the one, who supported Kareena in her decision.
In an interview to a leading news agency, Kareena Kapoor too, confessed that her elder sister always advices her. ''She always advices me and been an inspiration not for me but for other women as well. She is looking best even after having two children. I will always aspire to be like her."
After giving many blockbusters, Karisma Kapoor left Bollywood after marriage to take care of her beloved kids. On the other hand, Kareena Kapoor has no intention of leaving the tinsel town, even after having kids.
Meanwhile, Saif Ali Khan is busy with the shooting of Rangoon and Kareena Kapoor in the promotions of Udta Punjab.