- Jab Harry Met Sejal Trail 2: Anushka Wants SRK To Sign An Indemnity Bond When It Comes To S*x!
- Mollywood Retake: What If Shahrukh Khan's Om Shanti Om Is Remade In Malayalam?
- Did Swara Bhaskar Refuse To Play SRK's Mother In Aanand L Rai's Next? Here's The Truth!
- Shah Rukh Khan Visits Mahesh Babu's Brahmotsavam Sets
- Did Athiya Shetty Offend Salman Khan?
- Confirmed : Rani Mukerji Would Be Bollywood's New Mommy!
Bollywood is incomplete without the mention of this man who taught how to romance! Yes, we are talking about Shahrukh Khan. He's someone who has entered every girl's dreams and the boys envy him for that same reason.
As the superstar turns a year older today we give 51 reasons why we fell in love with this charming actor..
1. That dimpled smile of his! Enough said!
2. Rahul, naam toh suna hoga na? I am sure that many boys must have used this as a pick-up line at some point in their life.
3. His rags-to-riches story is an inspiration to millions of people who aspire to make it large in life.
4. At a time when our Bollywood heroes developed cold feet to play an anti-hero, SRK took it up as a challenge and the rest is history.
5. Admit it that every time when SRK does the DDLJ pose, you wish you could run straight into his arms! *sigh*
6. Shahrukh Khan = Romance. Period.
7. He is the one who made friendship bands look so cool.
8. The iconic SRK-Kajol jodi that still makes us skip a heart-beat.
9. Feel our current daily TV soaps aren't your cup of tea? Watch Fauji and Circus instead for a refreshing change!
10. Here's a man who keeps getting hotter with age.
11. Bollywood's obsession with abs began with this hottie!
12. We love the way he says 'Insha allah' after most of the sentences. Ufff!
13. 'Bade bade deshon mein aise baatein hoti rehti hai, senorita'...don't we say these lines when we find someone in a fix?
14. Be it romance, action, comedy or any other genre, SRK knows how to do magic and leave us spell-bound!
15. It is said that marriages are quite fickle in the film industry, but SRK's real-life love story with Gauri still continues to give us relationship goals.
16. He fits the perfect description of a family man.
17. His house Mannat is an iconic landmark in the city. Don't believe us then visit that place someday and see it for yourself!
18. Who says good-looking men aren't avid readers? Nothing is more sexier than someone who is into some intelligent conversations!
19. SRK is a doting father and the pictures on his Instagram page is a proof to that!
20. Don't we go aww each time he makes an appearance with little AbRam?
21. His hoarse, deep voice makes us go weak in our knees.
22. He taught us that 'Duniya mein kitni hai nafratein,,phir bhi dilon hai chahatein..mar bhi jaaye pyaar waaale...mitt bhi jaaye yaar waale..zinda rehti unki mohabbatein...'
23. He can sell anything from a car to a vest! Ever heard of the phrase 'SRK sells'?
24. With or without stubble, SRK is every girl's dream boy!
25. 'Don ko pakadna mushkil hi nahin..naamumkin hai!'..SRK made Mr Bachchan's lines so sassy with his own twist!
26. He gave us films like Chak De India, Swades and others and we couldn't rejoice more!
27. His 'Sattar minute' dialogue from Chak De still gives us goosebumps.
28. The actor is known for his charity work but prefers to keep it rather low profile.
29. While the superstar owns a IPL cricket team, he is also an avid football freak!
30. It's okay to lose sometimes in life and be a Baazigaar.
31. Mere Karan Arjun Aayegey! Now that they are known to have buried the hatchet we hope that SRK and Salman Khan team up for a film soon.
32. Every time you look at this man, your heart be like 'Kuch kuch hota hai'!
33. Achieving stardom isn't easy. To maintain it is even more difficult! Nobody knows it better than SRK.
34. While we all marvel at his fame, we need to respect his dedication for work too!
35. Despite his busy shooting schedules, he makes sure to out some time for his Twitter fans to engage in some #AskSRK sessions! Isn't that what you need on a drab day?
36. 'Whenever I fail as a father or husband... a toy and a diamond always works.' 'I don't write cheques anymore because I end up signing them, with love, Shah Rukh Khan.' He is a perfect blend of wit and humour!
37. Life is made up of 'Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Gham' moments. But that shouldn't stop us from loving our parents.
38. Not just us, even our Bollywood actresses are smitten by him and wish that they get to romance him on-screen.
39. King Khan is also known to be a gyaan guru to some of our B-town newcomers. 'Sharing is caring naa'!
40. Pyaar dosti hai! Need we say more?
41. His fixation with trains have always worked his favour! Be it the 'Chaiyya Chaiyya' song or the iconic scene from DDLJ.
42. The superstar is known to be a 'hit machine' when it comes to box office numbers.
43. Playing one's own fan isn't a cakewalk but SRK pulled it off with aplomb.
44. "I am like a Rolls Royce, I can run without an engine, purely on reputation." We so agree to that!
45. Actor are known to be quite conscious about their looks on-screen but the 'Baadshah' of Bollywood didn't hesitant to sport grey locks and play an old man in Veer Zara.
46. SRK has no qualms in admitting that he loves being a superstar. He was once quoted saying, "I have no qualms being a star. I have been a star for 25 years, I would like die as a star. I can do everything. Allah has been kind. I can do more things than others. I miss nothing being a superstar. I was made to be a star."
47. Not just in India, the actor has a global fan following and is a popular name even in the west.
48. Do you know that a crater on the moon is named after Shahrukh Khan?
49. He was the one who made sure that the names of his heroines is displayed before his own.
50. SRK is at his wittiest best with the media too. Once a journalist asked him, 'We heard you are getting paid quite a lot for KBC-3 but you have been tight lipped about it. Could you let us know how much they are paying you?' His answer will have you in splits! He said, 'If you ask that question Ma'am, I will have to ask you your age.'
51. Each year, the actor on his birthday and during Eid, is seen waving out to his fans outside his bungalow.
We love you, SRK!