- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Not Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Or Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Says This Is His Most Beautiful Film
- NOT Salman Khan, Imtiaz Ali Feels Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan's Collaboration Is Important!
- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
Before writing anything, we want to confess that we are really missing Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone's cute chemistry. Their last movie, Happy New Year released in 2014 and we desperately want to see them romancing each other on the silver screen again.
Though, there are talks that she might work with King Khan in Anand L Rai's next film, nothing is confirmed yet. Anyway, today we have collected some really charming pictures of the duo and after seeing all the pictures Of Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone, even you will agree that this duo is 'Fun' tastic!
Deepika Padukone made her Bollywood debut with Shahrukh Khan in Om Shanti Om. The movie was a blockbuster and made Deepika a huge star overnight. Later Shahrukh and Deepika gave two more superhit films to the industry-Chennai Express and Happy New Year.
Also Read: Why So Beautiful! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Clicked During Her New York Holidays (Latest Picture)
A few months ago, many stories came out that things are not fine between the superstar and Deepika because of the box office clash between Dilwale and Bajirao Mastani.
But Deepika Padukone clarified it and told a leading website that she loves Shahrukh Khan a lot, "I find it ridiculous that people try to create a situation that doesn't exist. I will always love him. I am very protective of him. Nothing can ever come in the way of that (her equation with SRK). Nobody can come in the way. It will never happen."
Shahrukh Khan too, confirmed that he really likes Deepika Padukone and all those rumours were fake.