- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Khan's fairytale romance is what has kept our belief in true love instilled. SRK can set any heart on fire with his cute dimples and mesmerising looks but his heart beats for only one woman, Gauri Khan!
The actor is famous for his romantic roles in Bollywood but when you will see these beautiful pictures of Shahrukh Khan with wife Gauri Khan, even you will say that he is the king of romance in real life too.
For shahrukh Khan it was love at first sight and as we all know no girl in this planet can be left untouched by SRK's charm and so couldn't Gauri. The two started dating soon after their first meeting and tied the knot on October 25th, 1991.
Also Read: Bollywood's Next Heartthrob! Shahrukh's Son Aryan Khan Is Already A Star, Spotted Posing With A Fan
In a recent interview to a daily, Shahrukh talked about Gauri, like never before, '' I'll tell you something - it's a little difficult to be a movie star's spouse. Our lives don't belong to our partners. They belong to the world. To be able to take that for so many years and be able to carve an identity and space for yourself is extremely difficult. And Gauri has been great in making a space for herself in which she is not identified as Shahrukh Khan's wife."
"By not doubting, talking, or doing anything, she's made her own identity and that takes a very large heart. To be a partner to a movie star means that you don't own them. And to continue to be like that without feeling belittled, smaller or unimportant takes a lot," he added.