TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
The most romantic star of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan has gone wild for a new commercial and the actor starts licks the things in front of him. Yes, Shahrukh Khan is seen licking a doorknob for the commercial and things get down right funny with his antics!
View pictures of Shahrukh Khan licking the doorknob here! It's hilarious and different.
In the commercial, Shahrukh Khan is seen searching for the meaning of life, and opens 'the door of life' only to find bored office going people in formals. A little closer look reveals that even Shahrukh Khan is one among the bored office going people.
As soon as Shahrukh Khan shuts the door, a little Monk comes and gives SRK a drink of life and runs away. Realizing that the door is shut, Shahrukh Khan bangs the door and tries his best to open it with force, but fails to do so.
The doorknob looks yellow and tasty, and Shahrukh Khan licks the doorknob happily and starts to drink the fruit juice. Right when you wondered what would happen next, the commercial says "To Be Continued...". Damn, isn't this awesome and completely whacky?
Shahrukh Khan, really knows how to make a whacky commercial look totally insane, as he's portrayed the role really well.
A few months ago, Ranbir Kapoor was seen shooting for a whacky commercial for a popular chips brand. The actor was in a hospital bed with his leg fractured, and was happily looking at the nurse who was treating him.
Both Shahrukh Khan and Ranbir Kapoor, would soon be seen in their whackiest avatars for their respective commercials and we're sure, the audiences are going to love every bit of it.