- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Not Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Or Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Says This Is His Most Beautiful Film
- NOT Salman Khan, Imtiaz Ali Feels Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan's Collaboration Is Important!
- Gauri Is Extremely Proud Of Her Husband Shahrukh Khan! Here's Why
Shahrukh Khan is a superstar, and his family members are as famous as him. Fans are crazy about his children Aryan, Suhana and AbRam.
And not many know that his daughter Suhana Khan too, dreams to become a successful Bollywood actress, one day. The diva is often spotted with her mother Gauri Khan and looks super cute whenever she is clicked by the paparazzi.
Click on VIEW PHOTOS to See Gauri and Suhana's Pictures.
Suhana Khan loves to party and is very close to Sanjay Kapoor's daughter Shanaya Kapoor. She wants to follow her father's footsteps but she is still very young to be making her debut and father Shahrukh Khan too, wants her to get a degree before making her career in the Hindi film industry.
Treat For The Eyes! Aishwarya, Amitabh, Ranveer, Sonam & Others At The Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
Very recently, Shahrukh Khan praised his kids and said that they love films. ''My kids are extremely sorted... They are more sorted than I am. Strangely, people would expect the star kids to be spoiled, but they are damn good kids. Aryan is a nice, strong boy and so is Suhana, and they both like films. Suhana is in school, she will be doing her pre-schooling and then finish her graduation from London or America''
Gauri Khan also said that her three children Aryan Khan, Suhana Khan and AbRam Khan are very supportive and because of that she can give her hundred percent to her career.
Well, we are very sure Shahrukh Khan and Gauri's kids would rule Bollywood one day!