- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Not Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Or Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Says This Is His Most Beautiful Film
- NOT Salman Khan, Imtiaz Ali Feels Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan's Collaboration Is Important!
- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
Shahrukh Khan-Deepika Padukone's jodi is one of the favourite jodis of Bollywood today. After working together in films including Om Shaanti Om, Happy New Year & Chennai Express, the duo shares a warm equation with each other.
Today, we have brought to you some beautiful pictures of Shahrukh Khan with Deepika Padukone, which prove he is a true gentleman and best co-star one can have! Can't believe us? Well, you will once you go through all the pictures below.
Below Are The 20 Pics Of SRK & Deepika:
From past few months, rumours were rife that the duo are not on talking terms owning to their films clash at the box office i.e. SRK's Dilwale & Deepika's Bajirao Mastani. But, both of the actors rubbish the false reports and it is believed that the duo has nothing against each other.
Not many of us know but Deepika had once shared her first meeting with SRK with a leading daily and that first meting was enough for her to believe what kind of friendly person he is.
She had said, "I remember the first time, the gates to Mannat opened and Farah took me to meet him. I'll never forget that visual in my head. I didn't know any better about how to deal with these relationships that we had built over a period of time." "But now, today, I understand what they meant back then. I have also become more comfortable, I have also realised that relationships are very, very important. So today, I use that offer, if I may say so."
Cheers to their bonding!