- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
- Unbelievable, Salman Khan Just Called Katrina Kaif ‘Baby’ & She Even Responded To It!
- Shahrukh Khan's Children Aryan, Suhana & AbRam Look Way Too Awesome In Their Latest Holiday Pictures
Hello peeps! Hope you all are doing fine. Today ( March 29, 2016), we have brought to you some rare unseen childhood pictures of Superstar Shahrukh Khan, in which Shahrukh is looking a carbon copy of his little son AbRam.
There is no denying that AbRam is one of the most cutest kids of B-town and every time, whenever we get to see his pictures, we can't stop gushing about his naughty yet cute looks. Now, when you will see these rare pictures of SRK, we bet, you would say that Shahrukh too, was no less cute than AbRam in his childhood days.
Meanwhile, Also Check Out His Other Rare Pics Below:
In one of the pictures, baby Shahrukh Khan can be seen with his mother, late Lateef Fatima Khan and we gotta admit that the picture is just way too beautiful that it will surely warm the cockles of your heart.
Shahrukh had once shared his memories with her mother and had said that, "My moher was a strong and beautiful woman. My mother's death made me realize that nothing is permanent. I stopped hoping for anything. I cried a lot. Nothing shocks me anymore."
"It was the most painful moment of my life, when my mother died in my arms. She had become alright and suddenly she died. Just like Dad. Her blood had become septic. It was very painful. The first time I prayed to God was when she lay dying. I never prayed, that's the kind of family we were. A Muslim family that never forced you to pray. And it was the first time, I really prayed, but she died all the same. I imbibed my basic values from her, learned a number of things from my mother."
On the work front, Shahrukh Khan is gearing up for his upcoming film, Fan.