- Anand Mahindra Tweets A Heartwarming Message For Sonali Bendre!
- Sonali Bendre Battles Cancer; Shares Her Way Of Dealing With This Journey In An Emotional Post!
- India’s Best Dramebaaz’s Judges Omung Kumar & Vivek Oberoi Call Sonali Bendre, A Fighter!
- Akshay Kumar Visits Sonali Bendre After Getting To Know She's Diagnosed With High-Grade Cancer!
- Sonali Bendre Diagnosed With High-grade Cancer; TV Celebrities Wish Her A Speedy Recovery!
- Worrisome: After Irrfan Khan, Sonali Bendre Diagnosed With High-grade Cancer!
Who can forget Sonali Bendre, the sizzling beauty from the 90s? Especially her sweet bubbly roles in Hum Saath Saath Hain, Sarfarosh and Major Saab! Now, we have brought to you the latest pictures of the sizzling beauty from her latest photoshoot for Harpers Bride.
Do we even need to say that she looks just stunning in her latest pictures? No, right? But let me mention one thing here, that she is surely ageing in reverse! We mean, how does she manage to look so gorgeous in every frame?
Check Out Her Stunning Pictures Here:
And we also gotta say that Mrs Bendre is giving us some major fitness goals! We would really like to know her fitness mantras!
Not many of you know that Sonali is one independent woman and have a strong feminine side. While talking to a leading daily, when she was asked to share her views on the same, she had replied something like this:
"I don't want to be equal to a man. We are different and are meant to be that way. Women are more resilient than men. I thrive on the difference between a man and a woman and love a well-behaved man opening doors for me and a certain amount of caring that happens. I am happy to be a woman."
On the professional front, Sonali was last seen in a cameo role in Ekta Kapoor's Once Upon Time In Mumbai Dobaara, which also casted Akshay Kumar, Sonakshi Sinha and Imran Khan in the lead roles.