- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anil Kapoor's Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Teaser Is Out! Watch It Here
- A True Incident! A Drunk Sanjay Dutt Had Actually Put On A Toilet Seat Around His Girlfriend's Neck
Recently, Sonam Kapoor turned 31 and here's Sonam's return gift to her fans and followers! A drool-worthy photoshoot, which can make any Bollywood buff go gaga over her beauty.
The actress graces the cover of Harper Bazaar Bride June-July edition and guys, we just can't express how gorgeousshe is looking in the latest photoshoot pictures. The theme is of the photoshoot is 'summer bride' and she looks so ethereal!
Check Out All The Photoshoot Pictures Here:
2016 has been a 'rocking year' for Sonam as of now, as she was praised for her brilliant performance in film Neerja. On the work front, rumours are rife that Sonam and Kareena might end up saying 'yes' to Rhea Kapoor's upcoming film, Veera Di Shaadi.
However, there is no confirmation on the same yet from Sonam and Kareena. But we just hope, the sizzling duo very soon give their nod to the film.
Recently, while talking to Bazaar Bride, Sonam talked about her ex-relationship and how she handled it. Here's what she had said:
"I was 26 or 27 and I felt all my friends were getting married and getting into long-term relationships or moving on to some place or the other. And I got into a relationship that was painful because at that point I thought if I need to be in this I need to compromise and change in a certain way."
"Your parents tell you that you need to 'adjust', and then I realised you don't have to do that. A lot of girls in India feel they need to change to get their Prince Charming, and here is Milli saying that I don't want to change for anyone."