- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
- Unbelievable, Salman Khan Just Called Katrina Kaif ‘Baby’ & She Even Responded To It!
- Shahrukh Khan's Children Aryan, Suhana & AbRam Look Way Too Awesome In Their Latest Holiday Pictures
Waluscha De Sousa, who is making her Bollywood debut opposite Shah Rukh Khan in his upcoming film, Fan sizzle in the latest photoshoot for GQ of its April edition. Waluscha, who can be seen sporting bikini for the photoshoot, looks smoking hot and can easily give any model a run for their money.
Waluscha shared pictures from the photoshoot on the micro-blogging site, Twitter and wrote, "Out this month on @gqindia.. Did u get ur copy yet? Thank u @gqindia 4 this beautiful feature.. Love "
Check Out The Pictures Below:
Not many of you know that Waluscha was previously married to fashion choreographer Marc Robinson, but later they separated their ways. Together, they have three children.
Waluscha was at the peak of her modelling career when she decided to marry, and today she has no regrets about it even if the relationship went sour. "I take life as it comes and I don't fight it. When love found me, I was just 19 years old. I decided to just go with the flow because it felt right at that time," Waluscha told IANS.
She added,"I think with my heart and very seldom with my head, but yes it's what the life has chosen for me. I went on that path and now I am at this side of being a single mother today and I am loving every bit of it."
Directed by Maneesh Sharma and produced by Yash Raj Films, Fan, which hits the screens on April 15, will see Shahrukh in a double role - one as a superstar and other his look-alike fan Gaurav.