- Karan Johar On My Name Is Khan: I'm Proud Of Shahrukh Khan & The Way He Played The Character
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Detained At The US Immigration Again!
- Kajol Fans Rejoice: The Actress Has Some Really Good News For You!
- Shahrukh Khan Deserves An OSCAR For This Film, Says Renowned Author Paulo Coelho!
- Pic: Shahrukh Khan Remembers His Journey With Kajol Till Date
- Why Shahrukh Said No To Karan Johar!
Hello peeps! Do you remember Sameer from Karan Johar's 2010 film, My Name Is Khan? Well, he is the child artist, who played the on-screen son of Kajol & Shahrukh Khan You won't believe how he looks like these days! Purely one hottie!
His name is Arjan Aujla and he is basically from Mumbai. He was an eighth standard student when he was shooting for My Name Is Khan. Girls, trust us, these pictures will be such a treat to your eyes. So what are you waiting for? Check out all his recent pictures here..
Click On 'VIEW PHOTOS' To Go Through All The Pictures:
Apparently, Karan Johar had spent over 2 lacs on the accent of Arjan Aujla. According to a leading daily, a source from the unit had revealed, "Arjan plays Shah Rukh and Kajol's son in the film, supposed to be born and brought up in America. Since it was essential for the kid to have an American accent, a local teacher was hired so Arjan could speak like other kids do in the US. The movie was extensively shot in San Francisco, and that's where the teacher was hired."
The source further added, "Whenever Arjan was free and not required for the shoot, he was asked to attend the classes, each of which stretched to around three to four hours. The teacher was paid around $200 per hour. In all, Arjan attended around eight classes in the span of one month during the shoot in the US."
Keep watching this space and we will be right back with more updates!