- Sunny Leone Shares A Heart-touching Post On Daughter Nisha's First ‘Gotcha’ Anniversary
- Karenjit Kaur: The Untold Story Of Sunny Leone Trailer Is Out! Watch It Here
- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Baby Doll Singer Kanika Kapoor Refutes The Cheating Allegations Levelled Against Her! Read Statement
- Sunny Leone: I Went In A Direction My Parents Did Not Want Me To Go!
- HAPPY NEWS! Sunny Leone & Daniel Weber Are Now Proud Parents To Twins Via Surrogacy
We have heard many stories about Sunny Leone and her past life but not much is written about her handsome husband Daniel Weber. Despite making several public appearances with Daniel, not many people know how and when Sunny's love story started.
Daniel Weber saw Sunny Leone in Los Angeles and fell in love with her at first sight. He was there to do a show with his band and it took him six weeks to convince Sunny to go on a date with him.
Check out some hot, gorgeous and adorable pictures of Sunny & Daniel below.
Revealing some interesting things about her love story, Sunny told in an interview to a daily, "Daniel definitely worked to get my attention - wherever I'd go... to a restaurant or anywhere else... he would send a dozen roses or a box of chocolates, and then when I used to go home, I'd find flowers on the steps. He was a borderline stalker!''
Also Read: SNAPPED! Shahrukh Khan Looks Dapper, Kangana Ranaut Looks Stylish At Anand L. Rai's Birthday Party
''It had never happened with me before that a guy tried so much or made so many efforts to impress me. He would write me beautiful letters and stuff. At the end of the day, a girl wants a prince who treats her like a princess," Sunny Leone added.
Finally, after dating for three years, Sunny Leone and Daniel Weber got married. The proud wife Sunny says that Daniel gave her the confidence and support to become what she is today.
And did you know that Daniel loves to cook for Sunny? Hmm...what more would you want in a husband?