- SHOCKER! Malaika Arora Khan LASHES OUT At A Reporter When Asked About Her AFFAIR With Arjun Kapoor!
- TV Snippets: Malaika Replaces Sonakshi On Nach Baliye 8; Will Salman Khan’s Show Replace TKSS?
- OMG! Arbaaz Khan Reveals Someone Was Taking Away Malaika Arora Khan From Him; Hints About His New GF
- I Don't Want To Make Niche Films To Win Awards: Arbaaz Khan
- Must Read! Did Malaika Arora Khan Really Demand Rs 10 Crores From Arbaaz Khan As Divorce Alimony?
- OMG! Malaika Arora Khan Wants Rs 10 Crores From Arbaaz Khan As Divorce Settlement
Malaika Arora Khan and Amrita Arora are among the most beautiful sisters in Bollywood. Both are famous celebrites, though Amrita left the film industry after her marriage, Malaika still mesmerises us with her hot item numbers.
Check out some really gorgeous pictures of the Arora sisters, which prove that they are real hotties!
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Their Gorgeous Pictures
Malaika Arora Khan and Amrita Arora are very close. In an interview to Magnamags, Malaika revealed about the special bond she shares with her darling sister.
She said, ''Amrita and I are still like two peas in a pod. Like typical siblings, we have our good days and our bad days. We fight, we make up and we have our differences. But our bond is extremely strong and I must say that for someone who as a child was a complete scatterbrain, Amu has done a 360 degrees turn on all of us.''
Malaika Arora Khan further added, '' You know, while growing up, my mum would be tearing her hair in frustration at her antics! She used to be yelling at her, 'Just look at your sister, she's so sorted, and look at you!' But for all that madness, Amu has really transformed her life and it's amazing to see that. She's still mad and fun, though she has become quite responsible now.''
The diva also revealed that she never wanted to become an actress like her sister, ''Amu wanted to be an actress, never me! I never even thought of myself as actress material. And I guess the industry has been amazing to someone who never wanted to be an actress!